Day 1: Upon Arrival at the Dar Es Salaam Airport, you'll be transferred to the Oyster Bay Hotel where you'll spend your first night in Tanzania with breakfast included.
Day 2: Transfer from Oyster Bay Hotel to the Dar Es Salaam Airport ahead of your private charter to Selous Airstrip. From here you'll be driven to Kiba Point Selous camp, where you'll spend the next three nights. This lodge comes with a game package that includes shared game drives around the nearby parks including the huge Selous Game Reserve, and shared return airstrip transfers.
Day 3 & 4: Select from a variety of exciting activities offered on-site to make the most of your day, including morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 5: Transfer from the lodge to Selous Airstrip. Take a private charter to the closest airstrip to head to Jabali Ridge in Ruaha National Park, where you'll spend the next three nights. Ruaha is home to the largest concentration of elephants in Africa! This lodge comes with a game package that includes shared game drives around the nearby reserves and shared return airstrip transfers.
Day 6-7: Select from a variety of exciting activities offered on-site to make the most of your day, including morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 8: Transfer to Ruaha Airstrip ahead of your private charter to Zanzibar. From Zanzibar International Airport, you'll make your way to the luxurious Zuri Zanzibar where you'll spend the next four nights by the beach. (Full Board)
Day 9-11: Spend the next few days relaxing and unwinding on the Zanzibar beaches. Take part in exciting watersports like paddleboarding and windsurfing one day, and spend the next sunbathing on the white sands with a drink in hand.
Day 12: Transfer from Zuri Zanzibar to Zanzibar International Airport ahead of your international flight.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices are based per person, based on 6 people travelling together. Travel during some peak season months will incur higher rates.
- Domestic flights.
- All road transfers and airport pickups/drop-offs.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary. Accommodation can be amended based on budget and preferences.
- All camping equipment where necessary.
- Fees for guides, scouts, drivers, and cooks.
- All entrance fees as per the program.
- Meal plan as per accommodation
- Fees for all activities as per the program.
- Conservation charge.
- Emergency flying doctors service
- International flights and visa fees.
- Activities not mentioned or stated as optional in the itinerary.
- Other personal expenses, souvenirs, tips and gratuities, etc.