Day 1: Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyetta International Airport you'll be met by a representative who will assist you with your luggage and take you to your driver. From here you will drive to Hemingways where you'll spend your first night in Kenya. (Full Board)
Day 2: Transfer from Hemingways to Wilson Airport. Board your light air flight to Loisaba Airstrip and drive to Ol Lentille where you'll spend the next four nights relaxing and embarking on safaris. This lodge comes with a game package that includes shared game drives and shared return airstrip transfers.
Days 3-5: Select from a variety of exciting activities offered on-site to make the most of your day, including morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 6: Transfer from the Lodge to Loisaba Airstrip, and then to Mara Olare Orok Airstrip via Wilson Airport. Drive from Airstrip to the next lodge, Richard Branson's Mahali Mzuri in the Kenyan bush, where you'll spend the next four nights with incredible views. This lodge comes with a game package that includes shared game drives and shared return airstrip transfers. Private vehicle at an additional cost for the duration of the stay and subject to availability.
Day 7-9: Select from a variety of exciting activities offered on-site to make the most of your day, including morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 10: Transfer from the lodge to the Mara Olare Orok Airstrip. Fly from the airstrip to Wilson ahead of your transfer to the international airport where you will board your international flight home.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices are based per person, based on two people travelling together. Travel during some peak season months will incur higher rates. Children will be quoted as needed according to their ages (only adults have been quoted).
- Domestic flights.
- All road transfers and airport pickups/drop-offs.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary. Accommodation can be amended based on budget and preferences.
- All camping equipment where necessary.
- Fees for guides, scouts, drivers, and cooks.
- All entrance fees as per the program.
- Meal plan as per accommodation
- Fees for all activities as per the program.
- Conservation charge.
- Emergency flying doctors service
- International flights and visa fees.
- Activities not mentioned or stated as optional in the itinerary.
- Other personal expenses, souvenirs, tips and gratuities, etc.