Stay 5 Pay 4: Stay 5 nights at Lewa House and pay 4. Valid through to 2022 within following dates: 9 Jan – 31 Mar, 1 May – 30 Jun, 1 Sep – 31 Oct, 1 – 19 Dec.
Honeymoon Offer: 50% Off One Partner’s Accommodation, Must travel in wedding year. Valid 2021: 16 Sep – 31 Oct, 1 – 19 Dec.
What we love about Lewa House
It's eco-friendly - running on 100% solar power, Lewa Lodge keeps the environment close to its heart. With its own home-grown organic food and eco pods, they're doing their bit to look out for the planet.
Perfect safari base - not only is it at the doorstep of Lewa Conservancy, home to some of the best game viewing in Africa, Lewa House is easily accessible via direct internal flights from Nairobi, Mara, and Samburu.
Home away from home - small and cosy, consisting of only 7 rooms, put your feet up by a roaring fire surrounded by wonderful gardens in the company of Lewa House's warm and welcoming owners.
There is a range of luxury accommodation options for you to choose from at Lewa House, including:
- 3 Family Cottages - these cosy stone and thatched builds consist of two spacious en-suite bedrooms (one double, one twin)
- 4 Earth Pods - unique in their design, they consist of one en-suite bedroom, an outdoor bath, and an indoor shower
The accommodations are 100% solar-powered, there is Wi-Fi in the central area, and a swimming pool to cool of in after a day of exploring the surrounding area.
Activities at Lewa House
There is plenty to get up to you while at Lewa House, and the warm and friendly staff are always on hand to help make suggestions.
Here are just a few of our favourites:
- Day and night game drives of the surrounding area
- Overnight visits to Lake Rutundu and Mount Kenya
- Ngara Ndare canopy forest walk, river swimming, and waterfall jumping
- Scenic flights over the Lewa Conservancy