Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
Day 1: Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you'll be met by a representative who will assist you with your luggage and take you to your driver. From here you will drive to the Arusha Coffee Lodge where you'll spend your first night in Tanzania.
Day 2: Drive from Arusha Coffee Lodge via Lake Manyara National Park for a picnic lunch. From here you will transfer onto the Nomad Entamanu Lodge where you'll spend the next two nights at Nomad Entamanu. (Full Board)
Day 3: Today you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater on a game drive with an experienced guide. The landscape here shifts greatly depending on the season, and you're guaranteed to observe scenes found nowhere else in Tanzania.
Day 4: Drive from the Nomad Entamanu Lodge to Lake Manyara Airstrip. From here you will board your light air flight to the Kogatende Airstrip. Spend three nights at Kuria Hills - this lodge comes with an action-packed Game Package. (Includes Shared Game Drives and Shared return airstrip transfers)
Day 5-6: Select from a variety of exciting activities offered on-site to make the most of your day, including morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 7: Transfer from the lodge to the Kogatende Airstrip. From here you will catch a flight to Tarime and a transfer from Tarime to the Migori Airstrip. Spend three nights at Sand River Mara - this lodge comes with an action-packed Game Package. (Includes Shared Game Drives and Shared return airstrip transfers)
Days 8 & 9: Day 5-6: Select from a variety of exciting activities offered on-site to make the most of your day, including morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 10: Catch a flight from the Mara Airstrip to Wilson Airport. From here you will transfer to the hotel Hemingways where you'll spend the night with breakfast included.
Day 11: Transfer from the hotel to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport before embarking on an international lfight towards your next adventure.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices are based per person based on two people travelling together. Travel during some peak season months will incur higher rates.
- Domestic flights.
- All road transfers and airport pickups/drop-offs.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary. Accommodation can be amended based on budget and preferences.
- All camping equipment where necessary.
- Fees for guides, scouts, drivers, and cooks.
- All entrance fees as per the program.
- Meal plan as per accommodation
- Fees for all activities as per the program.
- Conservation charge.
- Emergency flying doctors service
- International flights and visa fees.
- Activities not mentioned or stated as optional in the itinerary.
- Other personal expenses, souvenirs, tips and gratuities, etc.