Best of Both: 3 nights at Angama and 3 nights at Angama camp with local flights on the hot air balloon safari on the house (available all 2021 and 2022).
Honeymoon Offer: Brides spending 4 nights only pay for 2, including private safari vehicle, photoshoot, and Maasai blessing (Jan-June, Oct-Dec 2022).
What we love about Angama Mara
The height of luxury - Angama Mara Lodge boasts its own private airfield with access to the Maasai Mara below. Explore the East African bush in comfort and style.
It has a partner camp - Situated deep in the Mara Triangle, Angama Safari Camp is an exclusive luxury mobile tent site in the heart of the plains that form route of the Great Migration.
It's got adventure at its heart - Angama Mara embraces the hard days, soft nights travel philosophy. After a morning gliding over the plains in a hot-air balloon, and afternoon driving through the vast Mara plains, retreat to luxury and enjoy sundowner over the setting sun.
Rooms and Amenities
Comprised of 2 camps and a total of 15 tented suites. All tents are king suites, but can be changed into a twin option. Other options include:
- Family suites: These are two tented suited connected by a hallway, to keep the family close by whilst still ensuring your own privacy.
- Patty's Tent: For guests with restricted mobility, this suite is equipped with grab-rails and ramps. The tent has been cleared of any unnecessary furniture without sacrificing any luxury or comfort.
There's also a swimming pool to dip into at the end of a long day exploring, a library for brushing up on wildlife facts, and photography equipment on loan to capture that perfect memory on film.
Activities at Angama Mara
There is an abundance of experiences for you to explore during your stay at Angama Mara Lodge, here are a few of our favourites:
- Safaris - There's no set itinerary here - the safari is all dependent on what you wish to see. Specially tailored to you, drive around the reserve that's only 10 minutes away at your own pace.
- Hot Air Ballooning - With a cup of coffee, soar into the sky at dawn and watch the sunrise break over the Mara. Come back down for a champagne breakfast in the savannah.
- Walking Safari - Escorted by a knowledgable guide, walk as long as you like along the Siria Escarpment. Explore the wildlife here and the roles they play in the Maasai tradition.