Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
Day 1: Arrive at Kilimanjaro Airport and be met like a VIP before a road transfer to your first lodge of the trip. Spend the night at Lake Duluti Lodge in Arusha with breakfast included.
Day 2: Transfer via road in a private vehicle to your next lodge: Lemala Mpingo Ridge, enjoying a hearty picnic lunch en route. Spend the following two nights here, enjoying private game drives in the Tarangire National Park during the day. (Full Board)
Day 3: Enjoy your time in Tarangire Park with your private game vehicle. Choose from a private full-day drive with a picnic lunch or a morning/afternoon game drive with an experienced and knowledgeable guide.
Day 4: Transfer from Tarangire National Park via Lake Manyara for a picnic lunch. Head to your next lodge - Gibbs Farm - known for its high-quality food and farm-fresh quality. You'll spend the next two nights here, relaxing in between adventures. (Full Board)
Day 5: Today you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater with an experienced guide. The landscape here shifts greatly depending on the season, and you're guaranteed to observe scenes found nowhere else in Tanzania.
Day 6: After breakfast, you'll depart to Lake Manyara Airstrip. Here you'll board your light air flight to the Seronera Airstrip. Drive from Seronera Airstrip to Nanyukie Lodge where you'll spend the next four nights. This lodge comes with an action-packed Game Package. (Includes Shared Game Drives and Shared return airstrip transfers)
Days 7-9: Spend the next two days relaxing at the lodge and enjoying morning and afternoon game drives at your leisure.
Day 10: Drive from the lodge to the Seronera Airstrip. Fly from Seronera to the Kilimanjaro airport where you will depart for your international flight, towards your next adventure.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices are based per person based on two people travelling together. Travel during some peak season months will incur higher rates.
- Domestic flights.
- All road transfers and airport pickups/drop-offs.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary. Accommodation can be amended based on budget and preferences.
- All camping equipment where necessary.
- Fees for guides, scouts, drivers, and cooks.
- All entrance fees as per the program.
- Meal plan as per accommodation
- Fees for all activities as per the program.
- Conservation charge.
- Emergency flying doctors service
- International flights and visa fees.
- Activities not mentioned or stated as optional in the itinerary.
- Other personal expenses, souvenirs, tips and gratuities, etc.